- Proven experience in Client Acquisition and Business Development.
- Acquiring New clients who have Recruitment Requirements.
- Lead Generation for Recruitment.
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching the industry.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities regarding recruitment.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Examines risks and potentials for business opportunities.
- Estimates Customer Needs and Goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
A bachelor's degree is mandatory, technical side preferred. Having an MBA will be an added advantage.