Though temporary staffing is not a new phenomenon in the global corporate scenario, it is a relatively new concept in SME India and with more and more organizations starting operations in the country, the trend is growing rapidly. Temping is a co-employment association between a Client Company, Vendor Company and the Employee.
The Vendor Company assumes accountability for obligations related to Recruitment, Human Resources, Payroll & Benefits, Statutory Compliance, Employment Taxes and Employee Services. Madhees is managed by principals with a combined corporate and consulting experience in various, IT and Non-IT disciplines. Undoubtedly, Temp Staffing provides a win-win situation for the employer and employee.
Benefits of Temping
- Focus on Core Competencies
- Cost Control
- International Practices
- Swift Deployment of Resources
- Reduction of HR functional force
- Less Payroll and Accounting Costs
- Statutory Compliance as per law
- Superior HR Services
- Better Employer and Employee Communications
- Retain and Attract Talent
CONTINUE THE CONVERSATION
now that we have spent some time together, let's chat.