· Lead and implement projects aligned with business goals
o Near term Merger & Acquisition projects
o Longer term – serve as a point of leadership to other project managers inside and outside of the PMO
o Additional business projects as required
· Facilitate creation and presentation of business cases, project charters and implement deliverables in a timely and efficient manner.
· Provide project stakeholders and IT PMO Director with regular project status & reporting.
· Manage stakeholder expectations through clear, concise and professional presentations and communications.
· Identify appropriate internal and external resources necessary to accomplish project deliverables on time and on budget.
· Assist IT PMO Director in the creation of resource plans and cost estimates for Project requestors
· Manage projects as requested by IT PMO Director – including project plan development, budget development, risk analysis, requirement gathering, project execution and status reporting
· Provide clear and active project administration with daily, weekly and monthly reports on single projects, programs and the entire portfolio as required.